Sunday 10 June 2012

Ten On Ten- June

Another Month, Another "Ten on Ten"...
Its a great day, on the tenth on every month, take a photo every hour for ten hours.
Do join in and have a look at Rebekah's blog at A little bit of sunshine.

So here is my day on this rainy 10th of June!

I pull the Camera out, to take my 1st photo, Tullula poses, I have to take it!

Cool little cushion I put together!
 
 Its 10am, I am at work, the Spa!
 
 Our day is ready to start!

Corridors of where I work, and quit sitting area!

One massage after another, and a pretty focus point!

A little break for me!

Hmm...looks like someone has got to my lip stick!


The girls and I at the end of our busy Day!


I am home, after a little run on the treadmill at the gym. Time to relax with a Cuppa!


 Photobucket

7 commentaires:

maxipix said...

Ohh how I would love to have added a massage to my day.
Thanks for sharing.

leanne can blog said...

gorgeous pose from your little one, that smile can brighten a rainy day!

Brooke said...

That's probably the cutest coffee cup I've ever seen! And what a sweet little pose from her!!

Anneli said...

Thanks for sharing your working day!

Denise said...

That spa looks heavenly...and I would LOVE a massage.

Julie said...

I hate when I discover that my lipstick has been broken in to, but at the same time I think it's kind of cute!

Sweet Carolina Grace said...

The spa looks heavenly! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...