Friday 1 June 2012

Paris..In a Skirt







Here in the Southern Hemisphere Winter can Finally be felt in the Air!
Well It is a bit strange to say such a thing, as really where I live, Just North of Brisbane in all reality its not cold, but then one adapts and summer is so warm so then a little chill in the air feels like "BRRRR, its Cold"...It still brings a smile to my face thought to see poeple complain at how cold it is and here they are walking around in their "flip flops"....
yet, its that time of the year when we pull out the warmer cloths, bathing suits don't go too far, but surfing is done with a wet suit!!!
I don't mind it, its nice o pull out those cloths I used to wear in Paris, a change is always good!
I found a skirt I had made, and I just Love it that I had to share it with you all!!!
I Knitted it all on circular needles and just did the design as I went along!
I am not too sure how long it took me to make, but I tell you it was not fast!!! I have lined the skirt with cotton and it has an elastic band at the top...
Now the best part is that  made it on the Bus, in the Metro on my way to and from work, or where where I was going!
It was great, and many comments were made along the way by strangers. Amazed to see a young girl knitting away!
I look at it today and I can see myself one day in particular, sitting on the bus and knitting, glancing out of the window now and again, at the beautiful city that was going past!
How wonderful memories can be, and it all come back to me thanks to a Skirt I made in Paris!!



Do you have something special you have made somewhere you once lived? Do drop me a note and Ill post your photo!!

Photobucket

1 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Looks fantastc and the best is it brings u so wonderful memories and nobody else in the Worl has the same.
Just asking again for the brand of ur "perfect" handbag.
This is Niria, Ana's friend.
thx kindly.
Have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...