Friday 10 May 2013

3 little birds!








these little Birds are one of my newest creations!
My little Messenger Birds...
I mount them on drift wood that I find at the beach and have just a few little Red Seed Beads to add some colour and off they are set free to send their messages to the world, new homes!!!


I don't actually write the message...Its too personal I think who knows where these little birds are going?

I just love them!










Some have 3 little Birds, and some have two!!



Here is a close up of the Messenger Bird!





I am starting to also make a collection where one of the Birds is in a little shelter!

The shelter is a sort of nut that comes from Africa (that I bought at the Eumundi Markets) and I cut open into quarters! I had a lot of cleaning to do on the inside but they are clean and create a great shelter for my Little Messenger Birds!



Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...