Wednesday 7 March 2012

Wednesday Night at the Hall

It has been a month now that we have started dancing classes.
We go to the local Community Hall, next door are some people learning to line dance!
But us we have been doing "Salsa"; "Tango"; "Cha-cha" and a bit of "jive"...Its been a LOT of fun, well it is now, after the first few weeks and we are comfortable with the group of people we are with!
As for Tullula, we have a little blanket that we lay in a corner and we have a her bag with toys, books, milk and her "Dou Dou" (that's what we call her comforter/little cloth that she uses to suck her thumb with) and yes she sits and watches us! The first week she did not move a bit! The second week she came and danced; Stephen had me in one hand and I had her in the other!
The third week, she got her own bag ready to go, and from then on she now just knows that thats what happens on Wednesday Night! Momy and Papa, dance!
In the hall there is this picture of this lady watching over us; I think she must enjoy that spot and I like to look back up at her. Dancing gives me so much joy and I hope Tullula will too find that joy, in the meantime I hope she enjoys watching her parents Dance!
 Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...