Saturday 10 March 2012

Ten On Ten

Ten On Ten, One photo every hour for ten hours!
An incite of our days and a great project done by  Rebekah from A bit of sunshine!


 6am...My little Fish Pond!

 7am....The sun is up and the view is nice...

 8am...Tullula watching some old cartoon! and yes drinking her milk.

 Hmmm....I wont say what time this is....But that's was my ten on ten photographer!!!

 That's right Tullula, not many shots are been taking in the position!

7pm Its Full moon and I can see it from sitting at the dining table! I Love it!

Today I went to a Yoga fest, and I left Stephen in charge of my ten on ten.
He did start off the day well, but then went out and forgot the camera, then had a nap and forgot to take more photo's...So by the time I got home, the day was all most gone and well it was left at that!
So I'm sorry this time it will not be a full set.
But then that's life and that's what this is all about, the good days and the mishap's ones too!


Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...