Saturday 31 December 2011

Her Life on Camera!



Tullula does not talk yet, but she is really able to comunicate with a few words and a lot of sigh language and some grunting I will admit. I guess parents are also realy able to understand their own children.
I seem to have conversations with her, I just know what she is telling me, its strange!
One thing that she has been loving to do is see herself on the camera, after all there must be something great about that little black box that Momy or Papa has in front on their face every day, so she too want to see!
But what she loves to do, is pose, with something and make us take a photo, or ten, of some odd things for her to then look at!
Like this time, we had been on a walk with the Trike, and collected flowers and rocks and shells, well once we got back to the camp, I had to take a photo all of the things she had found, she posing nicely while I took the photo's and then off she went to get another and another! Then she had to look at all the photo's and was pleased with her doing!


Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...