Thursday 15 December 2011

Almost Two.




Today Tullula is 23month's! Its amazing to think that she is getting so very close to being 2!
We are about to head into what so many people call the Terrible Two's! Well I will confess that I am not too sure I actually believe that there is such a thing, but hey we shall see what I have to say in a few months time, right?
One thing is for sure is that she HAS changed!
Its actually funny how changes happen with children, we truly feel/think that it happened during our last week end away....In just a few days.
She had become LITTLE MISS INDEPENDENT!
While we were camping she really wanted to do everything with me, wash the dishes, then carry the water bucket from the tap...innocent fun at first!
But then she wanted to prepare our coffee, pour the milk! And it got to the pint where she even wanted to pour the hot water! I had to say "NO" to that. I do let her do a lot, but I also have a limit!
Well, one could of thought it was the end of the world! Tullula screamed and kicked and threw herself on the ground and that went on for a while...There was not much I could do!!! Oh La La!!!!
Then another change that has happened is that she only want me; to feed her, to give her her milk, to dress her, well actually that she want to do alone...But what I mean is that Stephen is no good any more, she almost screams "NO" "Momy" when he is about to do something for her, to help her!
I remember my little brother going throw that when he was about 2, all he wanted was my mother, his mother!
So, we have entered another stage of Tullula's life, one where she is trying to do things for herself, yet not completely able and getting frustrated at it! One where her mind in now more able to interact with ours, yet there is not the language skills! That too can be very frustrating!
So we need to be extra more patient and be like little invisible helper's!
I like this new stage, there are a lot of things we are going to be able to do together!
And I think I will get myself some ear plugs, as she is loving being able to scream "MOMY" over and OVER again!


Photobucket



0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...