Wednesday 10 July 2013

Ten on Ten

Ten on Ten...This month I was at work and I find it hard to get nice photo's or to even take one every hour, but I have tried and this is my day!!

 Tullula has eaten all her weat-bix.

 This morning I start work a bit later, so am trying to finish my pregnancy massage assignment!

 9h30; have dropped off Tullula at Day Care, and am at work!

 Chai latte.

 Everything Aussie...Eucalyptus drops to stop me from coughing while treating my clients!

 Lunch...Open panini toasty with 

 Its wet out side...

Tullula drew me at day care, I have curly hair she says!

 Pizza Dinner.

 A toast to my last day at work and to my trip to Europe!




Photobucket

2 commentaires:

leanne can blog said...

Sweet drawing of you, these are so precious!

Michelle {Daydream Believers} said...

Looks like a lovely day!
xx
Michelle
www.daydreambelievers.net


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...