Monday 10 December 2012

Ten on Ten

 One photo every hour for ten Hours!
And my day draws itself...
Do join in the fun at link you day with Rebekah at;
 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiQI0LhK6iKlfBwr4meQN8OeZ5ZIL_Xbpv-tFKdXJ8qpJZ3CzwuWZ9DzRPPNa-FY3iu_83tazUbcrO8YccUcOzf-OSJvhl3bP9nqOwGv-sAsZANrgFCAkbO7FySWhCWKgGc9dKzn4ycYA/s800/Screen+shot+2010-10-11+at+10.59.25+AM.png




 7am Messy breakfast, Tullula's!

8am; we are all ready to run some errands! and she pulls the funniest smile for the camera!!

 9am; my favourite shop in Australia "spotlight" in America I lived in "Michales"

 10am; getting some nail polish at the supply shot!

 11am...Banana time!

 12pm...getting some sheets at the Op Shot...I got a really cool Orange set for only $3!!

 1pm...Toasted Sandwiches are on the way!

 2pm...Tullula is sleeping, and I painting the chairs on the balcony!

3pm...Browsing!
 
4pm...surly she is going to wake up now?? I feel lonely!



she woke up the minuet after I took the photo, and we did some drawing. Stephen got home and cooked dinner as I am getting things ready for the workshop I am hosting this Thursday!
It has been a relaxed day and got some things done!


Photobucket

5 commentaires:

Jacci in Ohio said...

Very beautiful :)

Talulla is lovely!

Thank you for sharing your day with us!

Monique said...

Looks like a lovely busy day. Talullah's face is so cute in the 2nd pic. : )

Monique said...

Looks like a lovely busy day. Talullah's face is so cute in the 2nd pic. : )

Mirys Segalla said...

What a beautiful girl you have!!!
It seems cool to fullfil your day like this: painting chairs while the kids take a nap! Smart girl!!!

Kisses and blessings.
Mirys
www.diariodos3mosqueteiros.blogspot.com
(participating from Brazil!!!)

Angel said...

Busy, fun and beautiful day.
Talullah is adorable...and I love her name!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...