Friday 11 May 2012

Ten On Ten

 Ten on Ten...How Fun it is!
One photo every hour on the hours for ten hours, and my day is seen as it is!!!
Its a great idear that Rebekha of "A little bit of sunshine" has made happen!
Do have a look at her blog and join in next time!!


 7am...The sun is up and so are we getting there!!

 8am....Little miss I love to sing.

9am...The weather has been splendid this week!

 10am...At a friends house I am.

11am....Hmmm we have come back from a surfing session!

 12pm....Finally we start working on our Costume for this week ends Carnival!!


 1pm...Ana Works on the jewerlly.

 2pm...Necklace is done.

 3pm...I set off home. We will have to work more tonight!

 
4pm...I have a new Pregnant lady to practise Masssage on!

My day has been sooo sooo busy! But it has been a good one! Its 1am, and I better get to bed!!!



Photobucket

5 commentaires:

leanne can blog said...

It does look like a busy day, so many things that you have done. That surf lesson sounds fun.

Jennifer said...

Cute pictures! :-)

Julie said...

Surfing and Carnival...sounds like so much fun!!! Beautiful set!

Sarah M. said...

Thank you all for having a look at my set!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

love following 10 on 10 ... that necklace is so very cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...